• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. NavyFrog

OT - TV/Internet recommendations in Ft. Worth

Mrs Navy and I are planning our long awaited move to Ft. Worth. Any recommendations for TV/internet providers. TV provider must have access to Fox Sports for Frog games. Thanks.
  2. NavyFrog

Ticket Police

So I guess the Athletic Department/Ticket Office has created the "Ticket Police". I just got an email with the subject "Game Recap - TCU Verse Lipscomb" The first paragraph was a short review of the game and a link to gofrogs.com where I could read a full recap. Here is the next paragraph...
  3. NavyFrog

Happy Veteran's Day

Thank you to all those currently serving or those that have served. Without your sacrifice this country would not be what is today. Enjoy your day. You have definitely earned it.
  4. NavyFrog

Calling Out Players

I have been on this site for 15 years. I don't post a whole lot and starting a thread is is even rarer. When I first started on this board, there was a rule, no calling out players by name. PERIOD. This was rigorously enforced by the Mods and by Scott. Over time we have evolved into the crap...
  5. NavyFrog

Parking at Razorback Stadium?

Anyone have any info on parking at the game tomorrow?
  6. NavyFrog

Big 12 Tournament Thread

Figured I'd start a thread. West Virginia is up 7-0 on Baylor top of 2nd. Games are on FOX Sports SW and streamed on Fox Sports Go