• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Pinkyfrog

Zach Evans…

I truly don't understand the vitriol here against Zach Evans, the kid is supremely talented and has the potential to make millions if he stays active and healthy. People ragging on him for playing on snap counts or looking to move to another team that would work better for him I feel are just...
  2. Pinkyfrog

Another loss is about to be in the books. Can we please fire Doug Meacham? Please?

This makes the most sense, and honestly can you blame the kid? He's playing the hardest position with the shortest shelf life, he's got a really good chance to make it as a top round draft pick in a few years. The kid needs to make sure he stays healthy. It kind of sucks as a fan, but he needs...
  3. Pinkyfrog

Where Does Gary Rank?

First of all, I agree with you. But this is a terrible argument, I don't have to be a chef to understand when chicken isn't cooked properly.
  4. Pinkyfrog

On a lighter note - the hi-def stadium fan pic was released.

Cool idea, wish they wwould have taken it right at half time, there was more people in the stands then
  5. Pinkyfrog

Pony Up Fort Worth Billboards

Win the game and they can't talk [ Finebaum ], lose the game and they can.
  6. Pinkyfrog

YouTube: TCU Fans During Texas

Another good one brother!
  7. Pinkyfrog

FWST: TCU coach Gary Patterson worried NCAA’s transfer waivers will ruin college football

Now you're moving the bar. I'm saying there are other leagues out there that people would watch. Considering I directly quoted someone saying "Nobody would watch these kids..." you're being dishonest about my reply. Sure, being affiliated with colleges does generally increase the viewing. But...
  8. Pinkyfrog

FWST: TCU coach Gary Patterson worried NCAA’s transfer waivers will ruin college football

Objectively untrue. The fact that there are other sports leagues attest to this. For many of the sports the kids could go straight to other pro leagues (especially if they expanded to fill the gap that the NCAA is in right now). For others there are popular club and semi-pro leagues. The NCAA...
  9. Pinkyfrog

I fully support the athletes here, they're out there risking their body and using their skill and talent and the schools and the NCAA are profiting and they aren't allowed to profit off of their skills? That's a joke. This is the minimum they should be able to do. Coaches and admin can transfer...
  10. Pinkyfrog

I'm sorry the devil made me do it.

While I prefer this site, I can't help but say that this site is just as bad, we just have the cuss words bleeped out. Have you been to a thread that discusses cheerleaders? It is quite sexist and degrading. Don't act like this place is some holy heaven and that is hell, it's not.
  11. Pinkyfrog

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

I think your post is idiotic, A&M hasn't had any national respect in the past 5 years, probably longer, shoot the biggest thing to come out of college station news-wise was that bonfire, and that didn't turn out too well.
  12. Pinkyfrog

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

Except were ethical, unlike some schools...
  13. Pinkyfrog

That was a BEAT DOWN

Dalton was terrible in the air? 17/27 isn't bad, and that sack he turned into a completion to Kerley was a top 10 play if I ever saw one. So he missed a couple of passes that were within his skill range? Big deal, he made it out and didn't let it get to him, shows maturity and skill.
  14. Pinkyfrog

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 05:00 PM) 421154 Talk about a 360 in the middle of the road. You flap your mouth about the Letterman....& then come on here saying you really did not mean it? Furthermore, no one has threatened physical violence, so you boys can can go wash pants now. I told your...