• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tcujsauce

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Nope. We’ve got 3 TCU, a “tiny Texan”, a “corn fed and corn bred”, and one Aggy (blame the wife and her family. Hank boy shall never wear it on my watch)
  2. tcujsauce

Hey buddy! Negative. Do have my corn cob hat though
  3. tcujsauce

Hell yeah brother
  4. tcujsauce

Update: water is wet, the sky is blue, Nebraska is cold.
  5. tcujsauce

Use me for what now?
  6. tcujsauce

I kinda forgot kfc was a thing for a hot minute. Like Riggs said, I just accepted an awesome offer for a next career step and the wife and I moved up to Nebraska last weekend. Will be living close to my pops for the first time in nearly 25 years, so a great chance to make up for lost time with...
  7. tcujsauce

Well well well...
  8. tcujsauce

2023-2024 European Football Thread

https://twitter.com/fcbayern/status/1331935945793413128?s=21 This club y’all. Locked up top spot in our group, and with two matches left, still the only side with a positive goal differential.
  9. tcujsauce

Begs the conversation: Richards can grab a UCL start for the biggest club in the world, but can’t manage a cap for the MNT under Berhalter. Smh (granted, Bayern are FC Infirmary currently)
  10. tcujsauce

Richards starting at LB for Bayern today against Jesse Marsch and RB Salzburg, FYI
  11. tcujsauce

We looked BAD yesterday. Neuer was the only reason that match didn’t end 1-4. Just GOAT stuff.
  12. tcujsauce

get accustomed to repeating that last sentence regularly.
  13. tcujsauce

He’s played almost every minute for Wolfsburg and they can’t afford to lose him so that’s likely part of it. I’m peeved Richards isn’t getting more run.
  14. tcujsauce

Man that Musah/McKinnie/Adams midfield is just *chef kiss*
  15. tcujsauce

Man, add Pulisic to this bunch and give them a couple years to play together as a corps, they’re gonna be fun to watch.
  16. tcujsauce

And just minutes earlier the color commentator called him “Konradinho” lol
  17. tcujsauce

agreed, this Gladbach side is a ton of fun to watch. I could see them surpassing Leipzig and eventually finish 3rd in the table. And has already been seen, they’re a UCL problem too.
  18. tcujsauce

Hope y’all got to watch Der Klassiker. It lived up to it. Exciting match with Bayern showing their killer instinct once more. - Lewy is still the greatest striker on planet earth - Haaland is a cheat code - Sané’s left foot is Robben incarnate.
  19. tcujsauce

Richards is a sub, and with Süle, Davies, and Pavard all out, I could see him coming in.