• The KillerFrogs

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

bp4tcu

It’s the typical B12 tourney where the wheels fall off. Kansas gone- what did you think would happen against #1 team in the country?

I hope team learned something to to take forward - they just played possibly this years Natl Champ who they beat. We couldn’t hit the broad side of a bar door today - not even easy lay ups - crazy. I give UH all the credit there.

Look at Kansas and K St blow outs. Hope the guys get well - make the big show and it’s a whole new season. There’s still a lot more B to play for this year!

The rest of you unrealistic haters and trolls are invited to contribute $$$ to this website and get a life.
I’d at the wheels are completely on. The 1,2,3 and 4 seeds are the only ones left.

Cry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You’re the softest person on this board. Congrats.
You can call me whatever you want, troll. Doesn't change the fact that you're a joke.

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

bp4tcu

So you admit to being a Troll. Good for you now go away. What makes people feel better about themselves when they belittle others or their beliefs? How sad for you. Go Frogs!
Nah, just pointing out the obvious that he says I’m a troll but continues to engage with me.

Double D

Tier 1
Cougars getting hit by a Cyclone. Not surprised. UH kinda like KU. Always expect a foul or are shocked when they get called for a foul. They are getting a dose of their own medicine today. Iowa St more physical.

LVH

I think we are going to fall to Dayton. NC State and possibly Oregon pushing others out and New Mexico also taking an at large

06DallasFrog

Looks like most recent update has us as a 10 seed in a play-in game against Colorado. OU also a 10 seed in a play-in game. Nice little acknowledgement we’re the best conference while also sticking it to us at the same time.

Dogfrog

I agree on our front. But to have 2 big 12 10 seeds playing the extra game seems a bit much. Does that mean we’re viewed as the weakest 10 seeds?
We were forced down into a play-in because of the rash of conference tournament upsets creating auto-qualifier spots for lower ranked teams.

Latest posts