• The KillerFrogs

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

bp4tcu

How do these trolls creep in? Regardless it was not pretty and you cannot blame the coaching scheme when the PLAYERS miss 25 layups. No coach can do anything about that. Tough loss but onward we go to the Big Dance. Probably will go farther than Bast***Pu***4tcu’s team will go. Go Frogs!!
Sure you blame the coaching. Win more conference games and get a better seed. Not one of Dixon’s strengths though.

Putt4Purple

Sure you blame the coaching. Win more conference games and get a better seed. Not one of Dixon’s strengths though.
No the only 1 who is blaming Coach Dickson is you. Own it. The players slacked on this one. Not to say they would have won if they played better but you’ve got issues with the TCU basketball coach that’s for sure. Make another snide remark twisting the facts and prove me correct! Go Frogs!

Just because you’re too soft for cold hard facts doesn’t mean I’m a troll.

“Go throw a tortilla or something”
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF
You're a joke. You only post when TCU loses. You're not fooling anybody. A worthless troll. Pathetic. Just go away. We don't want you here.

Frog Attack II

Hope we can win one in the tourney... And I'm happy that we're winning 20+ games a season. Our bball program is building some consistency. That said, it's time for some new guys. This group has done an amazing job, but pretty clear they've hit their ceiling... And .500 in the big 12 is what they are. They were what we needed at the time. Now, we need more. Just what it is.

Today we went up against a better team / program / and specifically an NBA player. It showed. No shame in that.

Now, try to win a game in the tourney. If we hit some shots, maybe (big maybe) win 2. That would be amazing progress. Then, go get some more dudes.

BleedNPurple

It’s the typical B12 tourney where the wheels fall off. Kansas gone- what did you think would happen against #1 team in the country?

I hope team learned something to to take forward - they just played possibly this years Natl Champ who they beat. We couldn’t hit the broad side of a bar door today - not even easy lay ups - crazy. I give UH all the credit there.

Look at Kansas and K St blow outs. Hope the guys get well - make the big show and it’s a whole new season. There’s still a lot more B to play for this year!

The rest of you unrealistic haters and trolls are invited to contribute $$$ to this website and get a life.

PurpleBloodSpitter

I saw something different today. When the Frogs were down by double digits and yet to score eight minutes in, I saw a level of give a shot and intensity I have not seen this year. If they played at that level of intensity more often, I believe they would be able to execute more precisely in the shooting game. At that point in the game, their perimeter passes had snap and velocity, and they were fighting to the death for every rebound.

If they brought that to every game, this season could have turned out differently. Had they brought that to practice, they would be scary.

Feels like Houston does exactly that. They are fun to watch and it was a blast watching TCU come back on them and beat them earlier this year. Hope they do well in the tourney and rep the Big 12 well. Have a feeling they are one God-mode ref away from being eliminated though.