• The KillerFrogs

Patterson to UCLA

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Funny thing is, I believe he would do well in the B1G. Of course, this opinion is not based upon the present variables of The Portal and The NIL Piggybank, only on past performance and strategizing.

Were I his Agent, I would demand at least: $100,000,000 guaranteed, 5 year duration, re-negotiation after two years, $500,000 bonus for winning record, $500,000 bonus for any Bowl, $1,000,000 bonus for Playoff, Suitable lodgings and all fees paid for, private jet at his disposal, Paid for Membership at Riviera, plus whatever silly crap they could come up with on the flight out, and no brown M&Ms in his offices. Ever.

Besides, LA is a helluva commute from Fort Worth. The jet would ease that. A little.

NewFrogFan

Funny thing is, I believe he would do well in the B1G. Of course, this opinion is not based upon the present variables of The Portal and The NIL Piggybank, only on past performance and strategizing.

Were I his Agent, I would demand at least: $100,000,000 guaranteed, 5 year duration, re-negotiation after two years, $500,000 bonus for winning record, $500,000 bonus for any Bowl, $1,000,000 bonus for Playoff, Suitable lodgings and all fees paid for, private jet at his disposal, Paid for Membership at Riviera, plus whatever silly crap they could come up with on the flight out, and no brown M&Ms in his offices. Ever.

Besides, LA is a helluva commute from Fort Worth. The jet would ease that. A little.
How much you get off that contract?

Brog

+ 25 brand new white towels at each game.

froginmn

UCLA has no money in athletic department. Why do you think Kelly left? He got fed up.
Re the large font thing, you may want to use accessibility options (avail on Android and Apple for mobile and on pretty much any desktop OS). This will make text larger for you and allow you to read both your comments as well as others' and make your posts look normal size to everyone else.

Just a friendly suggestion.