• The KillerFrogs

Why, Gary? Why?

Chongo94

Isn't it pretty obvious that underneath the uniforms and school colors, all these programs are pretty much the same?

Gary working for Baylor doesn't move the needle for me at all either way. It's a man who took a job. Meh.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Man, you just love to be THAT guy don’t you? The guy who just HAS to be middle of the road on almost everything.

It doesn’t move your needle much because apparently you hate college football these days yet you continue to post every single day on a site devoted to……college football.

It is a man who took a job, yes but if you truly had any ounce of TCU fandom in you whatsoever, then you would be at least minimally or somewhat perturbed by this.

He has every right to take the job and as the “dumper” TCU fans can’t complain, but they can still be upset by it.

Last edited:

Putt4Purple

For the longest time I've felt like I've been the only Baylor hater around here, I hope this changes that

For the longest time I've felt like I've been the only Baylor hater around here, I hope this changes that
Hate is truly a strong word. Why is it thrown around so casually? You HATE Baylor? Now you HATE Patterson for supposedly changing allegiance. That word should be used when you’re at war and fighting/killing out of necessity. I DISLIKE your analysis of his decision and Baylor but HATE drags you and everyone around down the emotional dungeon. Just my two cents opinion.
Go Frogs!

Wexahu

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Man, you just love to be THAT guy don’t you? The guy who just HAS to be middle of the road on almost everything.

It doesn’t move your needle much because apparently you hate college football these days yet you continue to post every single day on a site devoted to……college football.

It is a man who took a job, yes but if you truly had any ounce of TCU fandom in you whatsoever, then you would be at least minimally or somewhat perturbed by this.

He has every right to take the job and as the “dumper” TCU fans can’t complain, but they can still be upset by it.
LOL, yeah, I guess I love being THAT guy. I didn't know I was so middle of the road on other topics though, that's a bit of a surprise.

I'm disenfranchised with college football, obviously. I just don't think it's worth a crap anymore from a fan's perspective. I'm sure I overdo it expressing my feelings at times, but I'll keep posting here I imagine in some form or fashion because it's mildly entertaining for me and I'm interested in seeing what other people say. That's really the only reason, I don't think I need to explain myself more than that. If I bother or annoy you so much, just skip over my posts.

And as for GP, I generally just don't get too worked up about stuff like that.

Limey Frog

Well, this will certainly add a wee bit more drama to our

November 2 encounter in Waco.....
I'm going to reheat a hot take prediction from last season that proved to be inaccurate, that GP would come to Fort Worth in early November as interim head coach of the Longhorns.

GP will be the newly-appointed interim head coach of the 2-6 Bears when we go down to Waco.

ShreveFrog

Baylor has a new dual threat final year QB. I can see them at 4-4 when they come to TCU and perhaps Aranda still has a job. But could also see them missing a bowl with a loss in their last game at home to KU.