• The KillerFrogs

Week 2: Other Games Thread

Eight

the elephant in the room so to speak that no one has mentioned and people in the gulf coast area that are very well aware of the is stench of a bill o'brien called game and game plan

the streak ends for the nick saban image rehab with a [ Finebaum ] in the truest meaning of the word

Horny4TCU

He lost the locker room here, and with each passing year his management style within the program and how he treated staff devolved into an environment that had everyone walking on eggshells.
If Dykes doesn't make it, I hope he can come back and end it the way he was supposed to. Give us two great season and a Natty. (My wishful thinking)

Ron Swanson

If Dykes doesn't make it, I hope he can come back and end it the way he was supposed to. Give us two great season and a Natty. (My wishful thinking)
no way comedy GIF by CBC

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I think Dykes is the guy, so long as he makes good hires to his staff moving forward. And as much as I'd love a Cinderella story where Patterson comes back and completes his pyramid, I'm good with moving on. He did an amazing job to get us where we are, but I think his future in this sport is more of a supporting role than a head coach. His lack of adjusting to the changing landscape of the sport and never learning to relinquish control was his Achilles heel, and spending a few years as a DC or Consultant might help deflate that massive ego and allow him to regain a better perspective.