• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas A&M Basketball Game

OmniscienceFrog

FWIW, Former Missouri/ NBA alum Jon Sundvold. Divulged his daughter goes to TCU. I’m sure A$M fans complained that’s why he wasn’t being more of an SEC homer.
Yeah, I remember that he used to do Big 12 games in the past too. I hadn't heard him in a while though and I knew I recognized the voice, but it took me a while to figure out who it was.

Brog

The NET rankings have a pretty big discrepancy for aTm. They are ranked 50 and the Frogs are 74. These teams look like mirror images of each other. They have beaten Butler and ND but not much else. We play like we did against Utah and we should win.

Go Frogs!
Great game. Never can understand how the NET rankings have us ranked 74th and the Aggies 50th, and we're 1.5 favorites. Doesn't make sense, but should it?

Rose Bowl

Great game. Never can understand how the NET rankings have us ranked 74th and the Aggies 50th, and we're 1.5 favorites. Doesn't make sense, but should it?
Vegas knows more than some computer metric. They had really played a better schedule than us but our team is getting better.

Getting better each day is key.