• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

Planks

I don't think two are losing.
Georgia
Michigan
Cincinnati
ND
But the "committee" will do what ever they need to.

I agree with you on the four you listed, as long as Cincy and Michigan win, we have nothing to worry about. If one of them loses, who knows. if both lose, Baylor is in.

I think we TCU fans have PTSD about the committee and Ohio State. But in 2014 Ohio State had one more win than TCU/Baylor. This year Ohio State has one less win than Baylor.

gofor2

Utah State up 14-3 on SDSU in the Mountain West Championship. Trying to go from one win (1-5 in a shortened season) to champs.
sdsu is run first and run some more. I think their QB has 1k passing yards the entire year. They will struggle to come from behind.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
absolutely not. they’ll put in a 2-loss Ohio state and Alabama ahead of baylor.
I hate to say it but a 2 loss Bama will get in as long as they don't get curb stomped today. Notre Dame is in with a Michigan or Cincy loss. If Both Cincy and Michigan lose, Baylor will sneak in.

FrogCoach84

absolutely not. they’ll put in a 2-loss Ohio state and Alabama ahead of baylor.
Doomsday scenario where Bama, Mich, Cincy all lose.

UGA and ND are in.

2-loss Mich, Ohio St and Bama all could stay ahead of Baylor depending on how bad Bama and Mich hypothetically lose by.

Even 1-loss Cincy would have a win over now #2 ND.

I don’t think Baylor is one of the 4 best team and unlike some other years where the CFP didn’t do things on merit this year they’d be correct to freeze Baylor out.

FinanceFrog

UGA and ND are in.

2-loss Mich, Ohio St and Bama all could stay ahead of Baylor depending on how bad Bama and Mich hypothetically lose by.

I don’t think Baylor is one of the 4 best team and unlike some other years where the CFP didn’t do things on merit this year they’d be correct to freeze Baylor out.

exactly. there’s no scenario where a 2 loss baylor team gets in.

Mean Purple

UGA and ND are in.

Aac game is at Nippert. Hard road for Houston. But their D is holding up.