• The KillerFrogs

It may be happening folks…. GP

Actually thought CGP should have been offered the Ad ship and returned JD back to his old position, where he belongs. Not sure what people are thinking. No new stadium with out CGP... No fantastic Bowl victories without CGP... no B12 without CGP ... No 7-3 record over UT without CGP. Now who better to be our AD.?.
No offense, but GP would be a terrible AD.

Mean Purple

I’m gonna throw this out there without an ounce of first-hand knowledge but we’re assuming any “reasonable end” would have been related to GP himself. What if it was about his staff? Again…no knowledge but would seem plausible given what I do know to be true about the staff loyalty code that GP has.
very likely. but he may have been told that last year.

Eight

This frees Gary up to take the Tech job

giphy.gif

Agree. He was a great coach for a good part of his career, but people get carried away with the “legend” stuff.
I disagree here. He did things here that maybe -- maybe -- only a handful of other coaches could have done. He was the right guy to put the chip on everybody's shoulder and bring us out of the wilderness. That alone is the stuff of legend.

We were very fortunate to find the right guy at the right time.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I disagree here. He did things here that maybe -- maybe -- only a handful of other coaches could have done. He was the right guy to put the chip on everybody's shoulder and bring us out of the wilderness. That alone is the stuff of legend.

We were very fortunate to find the right guy at the right time.
Absolutely a legend. They don’t erect statues for less. What he did is amazing. Legendary indeed.