• The KillerFrogs

Bills moving to Austin?

Frogenstein

There already is a bit of talk about changing the name of Austin down there. Not much but it does come up. Some want to revert back to Waterloo which it was called before being changed to Austin.

Boomhauer

I was thinking Austin Persons, or Austin Objects, or some other completely neutral and unoffensive name. Of course, the name "Austin" will likely become problematic and thus, they could just have no name and be the color grey.

Austin Human Beings

Brog

Hey, forget Austin. What about that city named after General William Worth, who led one of the most deadly fight against the Seminole nation in Florida in 1842. Atrocities galore, and finally forced movement of the whole Seminole Indian nation to reservations far, far to the west. Plus his leading of ferocious fights against the Mexican armies in Mexico City and other places. Could there be a city named after him?

asleep003

Hey, forget Austin. What about that city named after General William Worth, who led one of the most deadly fight against the Seminole nation in Florida in 1842. Atrocities galore, and finally forced movement of the whole Seminole Indian nation to reservations far, far to the west. Plus his leading of ferocious fights against the Mexican armies in Mexico City and other places. Could there be a city named after him?
Massacreville .?.

Putt4Purple

What's your point? Cut to the chase man. Another woke activism point you like to make?

LisaLT

This is HIALRIOUS. The Bills. I get that they want and probably need a new stadium for MANY reasons. Hopefully someone with some sense will make it a domed stadium. Can't see the city not getting them a new stadium. The team is now performing well and I doubt they want them to leave. Austin would be a bad choice on so many levels.