• The KillerFrogs

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Poll: TCU's Next Baseball Coach

• Kirk Saarloos

Votes: 125 73.1%
  • Bill Mosiello

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Todd Whitting

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dan Heefner

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Cliff Godwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

Eight

I’ve been told reliving the past is frowned upon.

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I have a feeling that we are going to see a repeat of when Fran left and we discovered that Patterson was the brains of the organization. How funny would it be for Aggie to discover they recruited away the wrong guy?
Well, in that little drama, it wasn't just Alabama that discovered they got the wrong guy...

FWSTC Hfrog

I have a feeling that we are going to see a repeat of when Fran left and we discovered that Patterson was the brains of the organization. How funny would it be for Aggie to discover they recruited away the wrong guy?
I think if the measure of a coach's tenure is 'would you make that same hire again?', can't imagine the overwhelming response to this would be YES. From where TCU baseball is now after this run with Schloss' and where it came from is light years. Runs like this in todays college baseball will be few and far between. I will be forever grateful for the wisdom of Eric Hyman in making that hire. I wish the same for ADJD (fingers crossed, etc., etc.). All of us want to see that trophy raised in Omaha by the Frogs. The heavy lifting has been done and this is the tricky part that you finish it off or fall back. You have to be good and LUCKY. Here's hoping the person(s) making this decision are both.

Armadillo

Did Not READ.....Too l̶o̶n̶g̶ logical.

I think if the measure of a coach's tenure is 'would you make that same hire again?', can't imagine the overwhelming response to this would be YES. From where TCU baseball is now after this run with Schloss' and where it came from is light years. Runs like this in todays college baseball will be few and far between. I will be forever grateful for the wisdom of Eric Hyman in making that hire. I wish the same for ADJD (fingers crossed, etc., etc.). All of us want to see that trophy raised in Omaha by the Frogs. The heavy lifting has been done and this is the tricky part that you finish it off or fall back. You have to be good and LUCKY. Here's hoping the person(s) making this decision are both.