• The KillerFrogs

ULM at TCU Doubleheader

Boomhauer

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to bid farewell to a National Seed. It seemed in the best of health last Friday, until towards evening it began coughing up blood. It rallied on Saturday, feebly regaining it's feet until Sunday, when it swooned into a faint and began coughing up blood again. But. the fancy machines at the Big Building With Doctors said there was still life, although to a casual observer it looked awfully dead, but hope was still with us that it might rally once again.

Alas, on Friday night, the Big Building With Doctors suffered a power outage, and the life support was turned off. Then, on Saturday afternoon, a piano inexplicably fell on the corpse as it was being wheeled to the morgue.

In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the Frog Club.

Amen."

Pharm Frog

The good news is that by losing the first two games, the Frogs have strengthened ULM to the point that we'll now gain 4 RPI points with a win and lose only 53. The net effect is that ULM has climbed 23 RPI slots to #106 and we could very well be looking at a Top 100 team across the field from us before night's end. Lead On!

BrewingFrog

Hopefully we're doing additional deep breathing exercises and prolonging our barrel stares while printing up a new sign for the dugout that says: Don't Suck Again
It's the pitchers that need to be doing the deep breathing exercises, and we're looking at some shaky arms here in Game 3...

Motto for the dugout: "Snap Out Of It!"

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Regardless of what happens tonight, we still control our own destiny. Now what we do with that opportunity is a different story. Sweep K-State next weekend and then have a strong showing in OKC and hopefully we can sweep this weekend under the rug.

The guys have to put it all together and remind everybody how good they really are, just in time for the playoffs.

BrewingFrog

Regardless of what happens tonight, we still control our own destiny. Now what we do with that opportunity is a different story. Sweep K-State next weekend and then have a strong showing in OKC and hopefully we can sweep this weekend under the rug.

The guys have to put it all together and remind everybody how good they really are, just in time for the playoffs.
Not really. In terms of a National Seed and hosting throughout the NCAA, we've stomped on those chances until they are smashed and broken, then poured diesel on the remains and lit them on fire. Whoever went out for explosives is apparently delayed, but is back in time for Game 3.

The Selections for the NCAA are on this upcoming Thursday, if I am not mistaken. The time to impress was over the last 24 hours, and we have basically fallen over backwards into the latrine.

While we may recover our mojo over the next two weeks, the damage to our hosting chances is done.