• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: Andy Dalton says Chicago Bears told him starting quarterback job is his

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
ESPN: Andy Dalton says Chicago Bears told him starting quarterback job is his

ESPN News Services

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bears apparently won't have a quarterback competition. That job belongs to Andy Dalton.

The former Cincinnati and Dallas QB said he has been assured the top spot is his and he won't be competing with veteran Nick Foles.

"They told me I was the starter," Dalton said Thursday. "That was one of the reasons why I wanted to come here. So every conversation I've had has been that, so that's the assurance that I've gotten."

Read more at https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...icago-bears-told-starting-quarterback-job-his

Palliative Care

Wilson was a pipe dream for the Bears and when they quit smoking that pipe, the management woke up to the fact that they had no real QB. Will Andy succeed? I sincerely hope so. However, I am not betting on the Bears to be world beaters. They barely (pardon the pun) made the playoffs last year. Of course the NFL is a crazy league now with such thinly spread real talent around, so who knows?

CountryFrog

I hope the Bears use their first round pick on OL to help Andy. But they may be looking for their QB of the future which would make sense for them.

4 Oaks Frog

Horrible line...better fix that first.
Agree! After last year with the Cowpatties, Andy has a lot of practice running for his life. Hopefully he won’t have to use that experience as much...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

4 Oaks Frog

Wilson was a pipe dream for the Bears and when they quit smoking that pipe, the management woke up to the fact that they had no real QB. Will Andy succeed? I sincerely hope so. However, I am not betting on the Bears to be world beaters. They barely (pardon the pun) made the playoffs last year. Of course the NFL is a crazy league now with such thinly spread real talent around, so who knows?
F6E963C2-D9EE-4CDD-B86F-494C5BDD40E2.jpeg

Eight

but, but, but the talking heads on espn said wilson was going to chicago and it made perfect sense though chicago doesn't have anything to really offer back in value

this is just like making trades with madden right?