• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

LVH

Are we all just pretending these Dos Equis commercials aren’t written by 3rd graders?

I'd rather see those than all of these "in these trying times lets come together" commercials (i.e. the AT&T one), or the racial justice commercials

Each time one of those "lets come together" or racial justice commercials came on at Circa today the whole place collectively sighed

CountryFrog

he did square up, but fields spun to the right when the player was already moving to make the tackle.

there is no way to readjust in that instance
Totally agree but I'm not sure whether the rule allows for this type of discretion. I believe it's basically that if you end up leading with the crown of the helmet then it's a penalty and that's that. Stupid that it also includes an ejection.

I know some have said he needed to get his head up but when you're going in for a lower body type of tackle then your head is almost always going to naturally drop like that. You basically have to fall down to your knees and just grab the ball carriers legs in that situation to ensure no targeting.