• The KillerFrogs

Is Ridwan Issahaku on crack?

tcudoc

Unfortunate Twitter breakdown. Not a good look. Boykin could have indeed had an NFL career if he didn’t keep stepping in it every 3-4 months. Following his graduation, Seattle seemed to be forgiving on the Alamo Bowl thing. But then he attacked the girlfriend while she was driving and caused her to crash into a place of business. Then he bailed on her and let her take the fall for it. Then he came back to reclaim his duffel bag full of weed and ended up arrested, since, I think, it was in his own monogrammed bag. Then a few months later, he beat up his girlfriend and broke a bone in her face, as I recall. His own security system at his home caught it on video. Then he took her past numerous hospitals to one 30-40 miles away and dropped her off without helping her or staying with her. All the while, he decided that hanging out with Johnny Manziel was a great plan for success.
I’m sure I may have left some things out or possibly missed a few details, but I think that was the general story.
By this point, Seattle was done having any patience with him and released him.
I can see why he and Rwanda would be upset with Patterson.

Last edited:

TRF51

Unfortunate Twitter breakdown. Not a good look. Boykin could have indeed had an NFL career if he didn’t keep stepping in it every 3-4 months. Following his graduation, Seattle seemed to be forgiving on the Alamo Bowl thing. But then he attacked the girlfriend while she was driving and caused her to crash into a place of business. Then he bailed on her and let her take the fall for it. Then he came back to reclaim his duffel bag full of weed and ended up arrested, since, I think, it was in his own monogrammed bag. Then a few months later, he beat up his girlfriend and broke a bone in her face, as I recall. His own security system at his home caught it on video. Then he took her past numerous hospitals to one 30-40 miles away and dropped her off without helping her or staying with her. All the while, he decided that hanging out with Johnny Manziel was a great plan for success.
I’m sure I may have left some things out or possibly missed a few details, but I think that was the general story.

I also believe he ripped off a few people on here with some merch he was selling that he was later arrested for. Awesome human being, not! It is sad but he is on a downward slide.

Wexahu

Unfortunately, I suspect you left a lot of things out.

Issahaku is Steel? Steel is Issahaku?

b9d3edcc-62fa-4451-97bf-42fb7c4407ed_screenshot.jpg
Only if you interpret Issahaku to mean stupid. Then Steel is Issahaku.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
This kid certainly isn’t living up to his name.

In Arabic Ridwan comes an angel of the same name. Ridwan means grace, pleasure, satisfaction. Three things he seems to be sorely lacking

steelfrog

Tier 1
Is Mr. Issahaku aware that Boykin was a Heisman front runner in 2015 before he got hurt? Is he also aware that after he left TCU, he fell apart?
In contrast, Mahomes never won more than 8 games at Tech, and now he's a top 3 QB in the NFL.

So, who did the better coaching job in college?

And yes, I believe Mr. Issahaku is either on crack, or is having a mental breakdown.
He fell apart AFTER he left tcu, Stupid?

Do you know who was drunkenly sitting next to Casey Paschall when he drunkenly drove his car into a police cruiser?

was Boykin still at tcu when he drunkenly assaulted San Antonio police officers just prior to a bowl game?

he was well on his way to his demise while at tcu. Gary’s hands-off approach to players doing bad things did not help the situation. 40 not 4, indeed...

never would have happened under Coach Wacker.

ticketfrog123

He fell apart AFTER he left tcu, Stupid?

Do you know who was drunkenly sitting next to Casey Paschall when he drunkenly drove his car into a police cruiser?

was Boykin still at tcu when he drunkenly assaulted San Antonio police officers just prior to a bowl game?

he was well on his way to his demise while at tcu. Gary’s hands-off approach to players doing bad things did not help the situation. 40 not 4, indeed...

never would have happened under Coach Wacker.

Steel ain’t wrong. Some of these guys got way more than 3 strikes.

people thought Boykin was some role model because of his pregame moment at KSU with that young girl. He was always a head case off the field.

Froglaw

GP is not a babysitter, or a medical doctor, or their uncle/sports agent, or the math tutor, or a life coach.

Boykin broke curfew and snuck out past the assistant coaches.

Players get hurt and don't play or play hurt. Ultimately it is their decision.

Deciding to leave early, use the transfer portal to Double Directional U,, and having a football career that crashes to the ground is not a unique story for too many student athletes.

I wish there was a sports Yoda who could explain to a student athlete the value of getting a degree while playing at Any college level. But some just don't listen insisting that the school is just using them. Watch Last Chance U and get ready to chew a hole in your couch pillow. The amount of hand holding is sickening but obviously necessary.

The smart ones play four/five years and get a degree or even two.

All CGP can do is coach them to play college football at the P5 level.

TCU spends millions on facilities, staff, tutoring, food, board, transportation, and a world class faculty.

It's up to each student athlete to decide if they want to become a doctor, lawyer, corporate officer, banker, real estate agent etc. or an NFL wanna be complaining on twitter all day.

I'm sick of watching a few TCU student athletes absolutely trash their own lives and then blame CGP, or TCU 's system, or whatever for their own failure.

Last edited: