• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

tcumaniac

Good god man. Just wear your mask the right way. You don't have to like it but it isn't that hard to do.
My mask had slightly slipped down not fully covering my nose and this guy walks up with a “Face Masks Required” sign and sticks it an inch from my face and tells me that if my nose isn’t fully covered I will be asked to leave. Not to mention there weren’t people within 10 foot radius of me.

Pharm Frog

My mask had slightly slipped down not fully covering my nose and this guy walks up with a “Face Masks Required” sign and sticks it an inch from my face and tells me that if my nose isn’t fully covered I will be asked to leave. Not to mention there weren’t people within 10 foot radius of me.

How long was the sign?

Moose Stuff

I get it. It's a beating. The guy is just doing his job. My gym just decided that everyone has to wear a mask at all times. I HATE it but it is what it is. The alternative is staying home.