• The KillerFrogs

DMN: National Reaction to TCU’s upset win over No. 9 Texas: ‘Gary Patterson owns Texas’

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

DMN: National Reaction to TCU’s upset win over No. 9 Texas: ‘Gary Patterson owns Texas’

The game between the Longhorns and the Horned Frogs has always been a toss up and is slowly becoming a rivalry.

The two teams love playing each other. Patterson credits this to a lot of the kids playing together in high school or wanting to go to UT, but not receiving scholarships.

Over the past 10 years, Gary Patterson seems to know how to prepare for Texas and has come out on top 70% of the time when playing them. This has begun to grab some national attention and the phrase “Gary Patterson owns Texas” has accumulated across the internet over the past few years and today was no different.

Here is some of the national reaction to TCU upsetting No. 9 Texas:

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...et-over-no-9-texas-gary-patterson-owns-texas/

BleedNPurple

Glad I don’t have to hear much from my gloating UT bids much anymore. I love weeks like this where all I have to say is “ oh look, the replay of the UT TCU game is coming on LHN again in 5 minutes- think I’ll watch it a fourth time.