• The KillerFrogs

Roster Changes already-Al'Dontre Davis no longer listed

FrogPreacher

Before the first game every season I print off a copy of the roster so I can know who the numbers are for new players, etc. After this past Saturday's game I wondered about people who didn't play on Saturday. Today I looked at the roster again to see if some folks were still on there and noticed that Al'Dontre Davis was no longer on the roster? Wondering what the scoop is on that?
Another couple of thoughts are; why in the world didn't Zach Evans play and what about Marcheselli and Filikitonga? Is Onyemaobi still injured?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Before the first game every season I print off a copy of the roster so I can know who the numbers are for new players, etc. After this past Saturday's game I wondered about people who didn't play on Saturday. Today I looked at the roster again to see if some folks were still on there and noticed that Al'Dontre Davis was no longer on the roster? Wondering what the scoop is on that?
Another couple of thoughts are; why in the world didn't Zach Evans play and what about Marcheselli and Filikitonga? Is Onyemaobi still injured?

Kwa sababu hakuna mtu anayeweza kutamka majina yao?

tcudoc

I can answer on one. Onyemaobi was on sideline in jersey and shorts, so would guess not healthy.

Help me Onyemaobi...
blog-ymoh-leia.gif