• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

Lafayette, LA Acadiana LB/DE Cam George 6-2/245: He is not large for a DE but he is very quick and agile.
Little undersized and if were being honest most those kids are smaller than they list themselves. My guess is that's what's driving his lack of good offers. He gets off the ball really well and he uses his hands better than most HS DE's I've seen.

06DallasFrog

Jerry Hughes is listed at 6'2", 254lbs right now. Josh Carraway, Stansley Maponga, Ty Summers all played at that size. That size for a high school kid wouldn't scare me at all.

CryptoMiner

Not sure why we haven't offered yet but recruited by Fitch and others and TCU should be a fantastic option for him:

2 sport ATH from Jamesburg New Jersey (Bergen Cath) (football and baseball). He is 6-4/300 and is a DL in football and 1st baseman in baseball (wants to play both in college) Tywone Malone.

http://members.baseballfactory.com/player/tywone/malone/cf23e5373d194a93b049c48921155910

03/10/2019 - National Tryout Plus - Manalapan, NJTywone continues to show improvements in his baseball abilities and has a tremendous future on the diamond. He did show on the mound for the first time at the event. At the plate is where he has improved the most, now displaying near pro level hitting abilities with pro level power potential through an athletic setup. Hands are quick (101 mph exit velocity), generating bat speed through an aggressive swing path. Barrel accuracy is a plus and he has strength in his swing with tremendous power as the ball comes off his bat differently when centered. At 1B, defensive abilities are outstanding as he displays smooth/fluid actions. He shows proper footwork around the bag and is a quality receiver. Hands are soft/sure and he showed the ability to pick balls out of the dirt, saving throws. On the mound, fastball showed a range of 80-82 mph. Breaking ball displays 3/9 shape with across break. Slider is harder but has flat/across break. Control is solid as he throws strikes with all his pitches. Stock on the mound will continue to improve as he builds more arm strength through a long toss program. With 2 years to further develop, Tywone has the makings of a special type player and will get looks from top collegiate coaches and pro scouts with his baseball abilities.

Eight

why are you posting here? shouldn't you be busy convincing someone to draft all of the horns recruiting class?

bad enough we get to hear how socially aware and progressive mensa is with his comments though he did originally hire 9 white coaches and 3 black coaches.

don't need to hear about how they are back in baseball so do you damn job man....i mean your other job besides pimping for jeremy

Fosterpark Squatter

why are you posting here? shouldn't you be busy convincing someone to draft all of the horns recruiting class?

bad enough we get to hear how socially aware and progressive mensa is with his comments though he did originally hire 9 white coaches and 3 black coaches.

don't need to hear about how they are back in baseball so do you damn job man....i mean your other job besides pimping for jeremy

Never forget Mensa is who took Charlie Strongs job.

CryptoMiner

2020 QB

Chase Curtis QB (played baseball in JUCO) 6-6/220 Neosho County CC reportedly 4.55 40 time

https://www.koamnewsnow.com/former-...-switching-sports-committing-to-tcu-football/

Curtis has committed to play football at TCU next season. Curtis has played baseball the last two years at Neosho County Community College in Chanute, Kansas.

“Yeah I’m going to be a little nervous,” Curtis says of making the jump to Division I football, “I feel like I’ll be able to adjust pretty quickly. Hopefully I can get in there, meet the guys and get going and I’ll get adjusted to it as soon as possible.”

The last time he put on the helmet was his senior year at Pittsburg High School. Curtis was an All-State selection for the Purple Dragons, leading them to an appearance in the Class 5A state quarterfinals. In eleven games that year, Curtis threw for 1,312 yards and 17 touchdowns. He also rushed for 215 yards and 9 more scores. That followed a junior season in which he threw for 1,157 yards and 9 touchdowns, adding 166 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground.

Last edited:

Eight

2020 QB

Chase Curtis QB (played baseball in JUCO) 6-6/220 Neosho County CC reportedly 4.55 40 time

https://www.koamnewsnow.com/former-...-switching-sports-committing-to-tcu-football/

Curtis has committed to play football at TCU next season. Curtis has played baseball the last two years at Neosho County Community College in Chanute, Kansas.

“Yeah I’m going to be a little nervous,” Curtis says of making the jump to Division I football, “I feel like I’ll be able to adjust pretty quickly. Hopefully I can get in there, meet the guys and get going and I’ll get adjusted to it as soon as possible.”

The last time he put on the helmet was his senior year at Pittsburg High School. Curtis was an All-State selection for the Purple Dragons, leading them to an appearance in the Class 5A state quarterfinals. In eleven games that year, Curtis threw for 1,312 yards and 17 touchdowns. He also rushed for 215 yards and 9 more scores. That followed a junior season in which he threw for 1,157 yards and 9 touchdowns, adding 166 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground.

will he be a walk on in 2020?