• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

SuperBarrFrog

2020 QB

Chase Curtis QB (played baseball in JUCO) 6-6/220 Neosho County CC reportedly 4.55 40 time

https://www.koamnewsnow.com/former-...-switching-sports-committing-to-tcu-football/

Curtis has committed to play football at TCU next season. Curtis has played baseball the last two years at Neosho County Community College in Chanute, Kansas.

“Yeah I’m going to be a little nervous,” Curtis says of making the jump to Division I football, “I feel like I’ll be able to adjust pretty quickly. Hopefully I can get in there, meet the guys and get going and I’ll get adjusted to it as soon as possible.”

The last time he put on the helmet was his senior year at Pittsburg High School. Curtis was an All-State selection for the Purple Dragons, leading them to an appearance in the Class 5A state quarterfinals. In eleven games that year, Curtis threw for 1,312 yards and 17 touchdowns. He also rushed for 215 yards and 9 more scores. That followed a junior season in which he threw for 1,157 yards and 9 touchdowns, adding 166 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground.

That size and speed, I’m sure Gary will find somewhere to put him.

Frog-in-law1995

Real diamond in the rust

coleman_wtf.gif

CryptoMiner

a 2022 kid but QB Walker Howard of St Thomas More in Lafayette, LA to announce around noon today. One of the top QBs in the class and TCU, Alabama and LSU considered the top choices. However most think he is going to LSU.

bleedpurple

I am confident Finches is a better player than I ever was but I have to say he looks like a total wussie in that stance. What an embarrassment. Who the helll let him stand like that for a picture. He looks like he just wet his panties.

If that is the stance he takes on national TV I HOPE HE NEVER SEES THE FIELD. Geez !
I know this may be hard for some of you to believe but with that weenie stance of his, Somehow I cant envision him taking us to a win over Bama in the National Championship Game.
You would wet your panties. Well said

McFroggin

2020 QB

Chase Curtis QB (played baseball in JUCO) 6-6/220 Neosho County CC reportedly 4.55 40 time

https://www.koamnewsnow.com/former-...-switching-sports-committing-to-tcu-football/

Curtis has committed to play football at TCU next season. Curtis has played baseball the last two years at Neosho County Community College in Chanute, Kansas.

“Yeah I’m going to be a little nervous,” Curtis says of making the jump to Division I football, “I feel like I’ll be able to adjust pretty quickly. Hopefully I can get in there, meet the guys and get going and I’ll get adjusted to it as soon as possible.”

The last time he put on the helmet was his senior year at Pittsburg High School. Curtis was an All-State selection for the Purple Dragons, leading them to an appearance in the Class 5A state quarterfinals. In eleven games that year, Curtis threw for 1,312 yards and 17 touchdowns. He also rushed for 215 yards and 9 more scores. That followed a junior season in which he threw for 1,157 yards and 9 touchdowns, adding 166 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground.

I don’t get it. He hasn’t played football in 2 years and he wasn’t great in hs. There has to be a good story here.