• The KillerFrogs

Richardson gone

gp4prez

I don't think academics is keeping anyone out this year. Didn't the NCAA say everyone was eligible due to Corona?
That only waives ACT/SAT test requirements for admissions... I don't think this situation with DR has anything to do with SAT or ACT scores but is academic.

Froggish

My wife is a teacher. Unless Oklahoma is drastically different than Texas schools aren't gonna fail any kid who made even the slightest effort to do anything this spring. My wife was basically told she couldn't fail ANYONE.

Does your wife work for a ritzy Catholic Prep school or a public school? The school DR is at is a well know Stuffy private school that probably plays by a different set of rules than most. I know many of folks in that world who have had transcripts and graduations held hostile due to outstanding tuition balances or missing assignments.

Pharm Frog

Does your wife work for a ritzy Catholic Prep school or a public school? The school DR is at is a well know Stuffy private school that probably plays by a different set of rules than most. I know many of folks in that world who have had transcripts and graduations held hostile due to outstanding tuition balances or missing assignments.

If this is the Bishop McGuiness kid...ha! Was in the same district as my son and recruited him to play both football and baseball starting in the 8th grade. They had one of my son’s best friends and Connie Mack teammates who I’m pretty sure was drafted (baseball pitcher). Kid never went to class his senior year.

Froggish

If this is the Bishop McGuiness kid...ha! Was in the same district as my son and recruited him to play both football and baseball starting in the 8th grade. They had one of my son’s best friends and Connie Mack teammates who I’m pretty sure was drafted (baseball pitcher). Kid never went to class his senior year.

Yes...It’s BM

McFroggin

My wife is a teacher. Unless Oklahoma is drastically different than Texas schools aren't gonna fail any kid who made even the slightest effort to do anything this spring. My wife was basically told she couldn't fail ANYONE.

Friend is a teacher in elementary school in TX. She failed multiple kids for the last report card. It’s elementary school, so they all passed for the semester. May be different for borderline kids in hs.