• The KillerFrogs

Andy sighs with Cowboys!

illini_frog

Met a lineman who played at Alabama. He said Amari Cooper is a great dude and hard worker, all around what you want a player to be.

Maybe there's something else that's making you say something negative about him....hmm....wonder what it could be....

FrogAbroad

The problem is that the Cowboys are a total joke of a franchise

Dak is not a good QB and they are run by an idiot. They have morons on the team like Amari Cooper and Zeke Elliot whose locker room and off the field antics outweigh whatever they produce on the field
But fortunately that "idiot" has taken a franchise losing $1 million per month and turned it into the most valuable sports franchise on the planet. It's a business, not some cash-bleeding public service organization.

Froglaw

Well crap!

I hate Jerry Jones with the white hot passion of a million blazing stars.

I would rather deer hunt, do laundry, or fix a broken blender than cheer for the 8-8 Cowboys ( I used to be a huge fan),

And now the most evil man that Arkansas has ever spawned drags me back!

So crap!

Please enlighten me on Amari Cooper’s antics

I’ve got no problem if you want to say Dak isn’t top tier but please show your work on “Dak is not a good QB”

This franchise is now run by S. Jones, M. McCarthy and W. McClay...so who is the idiot that’s running them?

Jerry’s last hurrah was caving and giving Zeke that contract...he’s handed the reigns over and now isn’t the idiot running them...he’s just the weird old guy that gets to speak in awkward riddles at press conferences, drink JW Blue like water and let his wife turn his stadium into an art gallery and buy her a yacht so she’ll look the other way when he’s on his party bus.

And he built a replica of Snyder Plaza on the boat so Gene can do her shopping.

Froginbedford

I admit that I don't follow other NFL teams at all, so I may be completely wrong here....But I don't ever remember hearing about a one-year signee getting much playing time and being re-signed very often....Andy's smart and will take the millions to the bank, but I just don't see him getting a long-term job here....

Last edited:

HFrog1999

Good for Andy. He now has the best job in the NFL. Make millions with little to no risk to your health.

d05717ee774f191dc3cd6b52dd24c141.jpg

SuperBarrFrog

I admit that I don't follow other NFL teams at all, so I may be completely wrong here....But I don't ever remember hearing about a one-year signee getting much playing time and be re-signed very often....Andy's smart and will take the millions to the bank, but I just don't see him getting a long-term job here....

He wasn’t getting a long term job anywhere, so he signed a good one year deal to be backup and hopefully he gets a chance play and sign a different deal next year somewhere else. Teddy Bridgewater did that last year behind Drew Brees and got signed as the starter in Carolina.

Last edited:

Portland Frog

he wasn’t getting a long term job anywhere so a signed a good one year deal to be backup and hopefully he gets a chance play and sign a different deal next year somewhere else. Teddy Bridgewater did that last year behind Drew Breda and got signed as the starter in Carolina.

Exactly. He's looking to next year when he's free a lot early than the timeframe in which he was cut by the Bengals this time around. There will be lots of options next year.

Froggy Style

Well crap!

I hate Jerry Jones with the white hot passion of a million blazing stars.

I would rather deer hunt, do laundry, or fix a broken blender than cheer for the 8-8 Cowboys ( I used to be a huge fan),

And now the most evil man that Arkansas has ever spawned drags me back!

So crap!
Ha! I slowed with the Landry stunt and quit altogether with the JJ debacle.

...and then he could totally redeem himself 20 years later? Respect.