• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Two kids, buying o&g mineral rights in three states, helping run a BBQ restaurant, one day a week devoted to helping an elderly relative with household work, and a high maintenance wife leaves me little time to play on the computer. I don't really do much "fun" stuff other than buy booze.
You need more regular bowel movements.

tcudoc

At least he didn't play at Mason High School.
BadSaltyAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Because I don’t read each of 5 emails I get every day from my son’s school, I missed that today they would be pulling the 5th grade boys aside and showing them the “your body will soon be changing” video. So I just walked in from the garage and this happens:

“Dad, I learned today that when I get excited, my penis will grow bigger. What do they mean by ‘excited?’ And will it stay that size?

“Just a moment, son.”

tenor.gif

HFrog1999

Because I don’t read each of 5 emails I get every day from my son’s school, I missed that today they would be pulling the 5th grade boys aside and showing them the “your body will soon be changing” video. So I just walked in from the garage and this happens:

“Dad, I learned today that when I get excited, my penis will grow bigger. What do they mean by ‘excited?’ And will it stay that size?

“Just a moment, son.”

tenor.gif

images

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

“Just a moment, son.”

tenor.gif

And as Paul Harvey would say, "And now for the rest of the story..."