• The KillerFrogs

Myles Garrett

steelfrog

Tier 1
Look, Steel thinks this ain't that big a deal. I mean, we aren't talking about tiddly winks. it's a brutal game to begin with. There were 4 helmet-to-helmet hits during the game, 2 that resulted in concussions and one with blood coming out the guy's ear. No flags or public opprobrium about those right?

The thing to do is suspend erbody for the next game and then let them on the field for the next Cle at Pitt game in 2 weeks.

JockO de Frog

Look, Steel thinks this ain't that big a deal. I mean, we aren't talking about tiddly winks. it's a brutal game to begin with. There were 4 helmet-to-helmet hits during the game, 2 that resulted in concussions and one with blood coming out the guy's ear. No flags or public opprobrium about those right?

The thing to do is suspend erbody for the next game and then let them on the field for the next Cle at Pitt game in 2 weeks.
And the worse head to head was, again, a Cleveland player to a defenseless receiver that dropped the ball with time to pull up.

H0RNEDFR0G

part of what the nfl can do will be based upon what is in the collective bargaining agreement.

sounds crazy, but there are limits to what they can and can't do which is why the two events before this one will be important in building a case of myles being a repeat offender this year for on the field conduct

I agree, there's not much they can do outside the parameters of the CBA. If it doesn't cover striking another player with your helmet, then next CBA should include a "Myles Garret rule". It should include an automatic season suspension 10 games, whichever is longer and it should allow the NFL to press criminal charges if/when warranted.

Mason Rudolph can't really press charges without looking like a punk. If the Steelers press charges, some will claim it's sour grapes for losing the game. The NFL needs to come down like a ton of bricks on someone who does this.

Zubaz

Not sure I’ve ever seen that before. Man, if he connects just the wrong way with that shot that could’ve been really really ugly.
I have! 2002, our last home game against Memphis. Similar situation, I believe Memphis threw a hail Mary on fourth down and it fell short. A brouhaha ensued and I distinctly remember a Memphis player taking off his helmet and swinging it at a frog.

Mean Purple

I have! 2002, our last home game against Memphis. Similar situation, I believe Memphis threw a hail Mary on fourth down and it fell short. A brouhaha ensued and I distinctly remember a Memphis player taking off his helmet and swinging it at a frog.
Was just talking about this with a fellow frog.

Guy took the helmet off and hit our player in the back of neck.

I remember something with a guy in either a police or security uniform doing something near that shortly after, but I dont remember if it had to do with that.