• The KillerFrogs

Ain't no film on Downing...

PurpleBlood87

I was at the first game where TCU started two walk-ons for first time in their history. I was also at the Alamo Bowl where they started a walkon Qb. Both games required huge effort but they won both when almost no one thought they could or would.

Didn't hurt that Oregon's starting qb and center got hurt

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I saw about 4 picks including a pick 6, and 5 contested passes if they were thrown in the Big12. But scheiss it, let's go Bram on those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] from Baylor this weekend if we have to.

AroundWorldFrog

I saw about 4 picks including a pick 6, and 5 contested passes if they were thrown in the Big12. But scheiss it, let's go Bram on those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] from Baylor this weekend if we have to.
That was two years ago. Hopefully, after spending a year with Tua and a year here, he's a little better than that.

Billy Clyde

Y'alls are missing the point here. We've been slacking in recent history against the Baylors. It ain't a real win until someone in a Baylor uni goes East Lansing Toodloo in the middle of the field.

westoverhillbilly

I don’t know how good this Downing kid can or will be but getting playing time even if it was mop up and he was a walk-on as a true frosh at Georgia is pretty impressive.. His brother was a gamer here no doubt.. if Max cant throw it, I hope Downing shows us all he’s got ice in his veins and is the real deal.