• The KillerFrogs

TCU KState game thread

Jackson

TCU lost any chance of winning this game on their last offensive drive when Max was sacked on 1st & 10 while throwing for the 4th straight play leaving us with 2nd & 19. Cumbie’s play calling is terrible.....why did he go pass crazy when there was plenty of time on the clock and 3 timeouts left?
Duggan will be a great QB before he graduates but I doubt Cumbie will be around to be a part of his success.

MTfrog5

You could say the same about KSU before this game. We are getting destroyed from here on out.
KSU didn’t torch us. Saying Baylor will win is one thing but torching is is an entire different argument. I’m also hoping to see some of these freshman DE by then since they will be able to redshirt while playing the last 4 games

Wexahu

Duggan isn't good btw. Make excuses all you want. 15/28 114 no TDs doesnt get it done in this league. Maybe it's just this year, but he's bad in 2019.

He’s a gutty kid but his feel for the passing game is not very good. And he isn’t very accurate. I have a hunch he’s locking on to one receiver and missing open guys all the time.

mc1502

TCU lost any chance of winning this game on their last offensive drive when Max was sacked on 1st & 10 while throwing for the 4th straight play leaving us with 2nd & 19. Cumbie’s play calling is terrible.....why did he go pass crazy when there was plenty of time on clock and 3 timeouts left?
Duggan will be a great QB before he graduates but I doubt Cumbie will be around to be a part of his success.
Fingers crossed on both of those things happening

Mean Purple

TCU lost any chance of winning this game on their last offensive drive when Max was sacked on 1st & 10 while throwing for the 4th straight play leaving us with 2nd & 19. Cumbie’s play calling is terrible.....why did he go pass crazy when there was plenty of time on the clock and 3 timeouts left?
Because Cumbie does not know what he is doing.

Lets get real. It was obvious last year.