• The KillerFrogs

TCU KState game thread

LVH

Team looks great. Sharp in all three phases. Go team.

Allowed only 112 yards of offense in the half

Ran for over 100 yards

A special teams blunder, passing, pass coverage mistakes with our linebackers + linebackers not being able to get off blocks are really the 4 issues right now.

Everyone here is acting like we are down 49-0 and gained negative yardage for the half

Pharm Frog

For those of you watching on the Fox Sports Go app...is anyone watching on an iPad because it says that’s not available on my guide

LVH

Win or lose, my reality is officially that this team isn’t good at all. And it’s not the players. They may not be world beaters but they are infinitely more talented that what they’re currently producing. ESPECIALLY the offense.

It's absolutely the players at linebacker. Harris and Gaines at safety are not picking up tight ends/running backs in pass coverage despite the zone coverage being called giving it their responsibility

Frogs1983

We are down by 4 and have outgained them in total yardage and you clowns are acting like we are down by 28. The only issue defensively has been linebacker play because they are not picking up tight ends/running backs. Offense is what it is, be glad we are at least running the ball decently.
A testament to our underperformance yet once again! Very, very frustrating!!

LVH

Bunch of idiots in here. 2 weeks ago you all were saying we are going 3-9, and we have no chance to win any more games. Here we are down 4 at half on the road and its like we have already lost the game.

Moose Stuff

Ran for over 100 yards

A special teams blunder, passing, pass coverage mistakes with our linebackers + linebackers not being able to get off blocks are really the 4 issues right now.

Everyone here is acting like we are down 49-0 and gained negative yardage for the half

Is it not entirely obvious that it isn’t the score that people are reacting to? It’s the quality of the play. I literally give almost zero scheisss what the score is right now. I’m not gonna do scheissing cartwheels because we’re hanging in there against a bad KSU team. We look like [ Finebaum ] and it’s now about a 15 game run of that. This team isn’t good. The end.

Tumbleweed

No [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. Just the most nonsensical thing they've ever done.

That guys was a move of PURE desperation. The last series had Max making some yardage on runs. Delton is known as a better runner. If that is all the offense they can generate, well you make desperate decisions.

BTW, notice Gary on the sidelines, not the same demeanor as we've seen. Sh..t, we're in a deep funk and most definitely a funk.

netty2424

Ran for over 100 yards

I get your point. I do.

But riddle me this, what about this game is giving you the confidence this team will be able to get enough stops and score enough to come back? I’m not seeing it in the first half.

Hopefully some halftime adjustments will turn the tide.

TX_Krötenechse

Bunch of idiots in here. 2 weeks ago you all were saying we are going 3-9, and we have no chance to win any more games. Here we are down 4 at half on the road and its like we have already lost the game.
We’ll probably win another game or two but it doesn’t look like it’ll be this one

then again who knows how we play in the second half

Latest posts