• The KillerFrogs

Here we go again....

cctcu

Right now this team is completely out of sync and playing uninspired. Not much offense, no QB play whatsoever, defense keeps getting caught napping - just a pretty miserable day. Coaching staff, top to bottom, didn't get this team ready to play. End of season if this kind of crap continues.

Planks

Just guessing that Collins will get his chance this half.

I doubt it. If he truly is the 3rd string QB, then he probably didn’t receive enough practice reps to be ready to play much. Just not enough reps to go around.

I think if coaches want to give Collins a chance, they will wait until after the bye week so that he can get two full weeks to prepare to be the starter.

Smooth42

I doubt it. If he truly is the 3rd string QB, then he probably didn’t receive enough practice reps to be ready to play much. Just not enough reps to go around.

I think if coaches want to give Collins a chance, they will wait until after the bye week so that he can get two full weeks to prepare to be the starter.

Does anyone have any confidence that anything different is going to happen with a different qb? Until Cumbie is fired this team will continue on the downward trajectory. Defense has lost all confidence with this piece of crap offense...