• The KillerFrogs

Lawrence J-W: Jayhawks offense in far better place than it was in 2017 debacle at TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Lawrence J-W: Jayhawks offense in far better place than it was in 2017 debacle at TCU

With 40 career starts already on his resume, Kansas senior offensive lineman Hakeem Adeniji typically can remember at least some detail about every college football game in which he has appeared.

Close to two years removed from a nightmarish trip to TCU in 2017, Adeniji cringed when asked what he recalled about that one.

“I don’t think about that night,” the senior left tackle told reporters earlier this week, ahead of the Jayhawks’ Saturday matchup with the Horned Frogs in Fort Worth, Texas.

Read more at https://www2.ljworld.com/sports/ku-...ks-offense-far-better-place-it-was-2017-deba/

Dwelling in the past is counterproductive to the challenge that confronts us on Saturday. To stumble against a team

that is perceptibly the most vulnerable of our remaining Big 12 opponents.....would be disastrous.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Was my 50th reunion year, so I drove in to personally attend. Things were so bad that, in the fourth quarter, both coaches agreed to not stop the clock for any reason, citing a lightning stike "nearby".

Froggish

Back to back losses to SMU and Kansas would probably be a 15 year low for this program. Especially given for the second week in a row we will have the better athletes on the field...Can’t lose this one.

westoverhillbilly

Back to back losses to SMU and Kansas would probably be a 15 year low for this program. Especially given for the second week in a row we will have the better athletes on the field...Can’t lose this one.

I would say the matching low of losing to SMU & KU would go further back than that, perhaps to the '97 1-10 season. I don't think it will happen, and if it does, god help us..

frogs9497

I would say the matching low of losing to SMU & KU would go further back than that, perhaps to the '97 1-10 season. I don't think it will happen, and if it does, god help us..

source.gif