• The KillerFrogs

Vegas Betting Odds TCU vs SMU

Froggy Style

Purdue isn't much if any better than SMU and it was tight at the half. We are going to have to start catching the ball to win the games. Oh, and don't start off with the wrong QB any more.

SMU has given us several tight games when people have said "bet the farm." I'd stay away and hope we remember that Hights has caught three or four deep post routes rather than shallow slants.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
If you look deep at the 2 teams and their historical matchups, I’d consider taking Smoo and 10...I think we win it but they are going to come to town with 3 confidence builders and a lot of familiarity with our schemes. I project them as a late cover....Purdue was a good win but it shouldn’t be lost on us that we caught them beat up. CFB is as much about health as it is talent. Believe it or not, SMU will be the best team we’ve played so far and I know that sounds crazy
Plus Sonny is no slouch of a coach And he knows how GP works.

Tshirt Fan

SMU wins hands down.

Check your history books if you must.
Any time we have a chance to go all the way, the Bronies show up to screw with us.
This is their superbowl and they and their 15 t-shirt fans will be laser focused on taking us down.

Frog-in-law1995

Good to see we have a least a few rational posters on here.

SMU wins hands down.

Check your history books if you must.
Any time we have a chance to go all the way, the Bronies show up to screw with us.
This is their superbowl and they and their 15 t-shirt fans will be laser focused on taking us down.

Tempted fate once too often, Moose.

Froginbedford

We may beat the spread, but SMU is going to be the hardest game we have played. They will come in jacked up as usual, but this year with a senior team and a QB who is smart and talented. Sonny knows what he is doing in preparing for us too. Count on 3 trick plays to take advantage of our tendencies learned while he was on the staff...
We have yet to see our offense come close to complete gelling. Would be a good game to discover the pass and catch...

2 fake punts and a hook and lateral....haha, sorta

Farmfrog

We win but it probably won’t be as easy as some believe. The final score might make it seem easy but I think it’s going to be harder than most think.

Purp

Well we always struggle with Kansas and they whipped BC and we can’t score against Iowa State so just cancel the season
And Texas is back. And OU has another Heisman QB. And Vegas only thinks we'll win 3 more games so not even going to be bowl eligible. All the more reason to cancel the season. Let's just skip to basketball where it won't be unusual or disappointing when we suck..