• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU does not have a quarterback

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU does not have a quarterback

By Big Steaming Pile

TCU coach Gary Patterson named his starting quarterback, and when he said the No. 2 is his sixth man and will play in the first quarter that’s all you need to know how he feels about the most important position on his team.

GP has a starting quarterback in name only.

The depth chart features four quarterbacks, and not a one of them has separated himself from the rest. That’s a bad sign for a team that hopes to contend for a Big 12 title.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article234436417.html#storylink=cpy

HFrog1999

The Star Telegram doesn’t have a reporter.

source.gif

HToady

Mac's right arm is much longer and muscular than his left, and it doesn't come from throwing the football......or writing.

Brog

I don’t think I know anyone with an actual ST subscription.

What timing! Have to admit that I weakened as football season is starting, and got a hard copy subscription to the ST for three months just this week. Cost me $105.00! Then this article comes out. No, can't cancel and get a refund. Stuck with it.

Froggish

Did not click...But the premise above is not incorrect...TCU does not yet have a QB..We can get to 4-0 still trying to figure out who gives you the best chance to win, but we better have it figured out by Ames

OU Insider Just did a whole radio segment on TCU..Acknowledging that TCU could make the playoffs with what they described as “even Kalihl Tate” level QB play. That’s shocking to hear from RJ Young.