• The KillerFrogs

Let Freedom Ring!

asleep003

Uhhhh....wut? That's certainly not true. There are more terrorist groups than Al-Qaeda....
Saddam didn't allow any others
Uhhhh....wut? That's certainly not true. There are more terrorist groups than Al-Qaeda....
Yes... most all ME States do have small cells, such as the PLO type organizations. However, so do most countries in Europe too. But nothing like an Al-Qaeda, in Iraq, as was also noted/used as another reason to invade.

Pharm Frog

nsWRLyY.jpg

HToady

71 percent of young Americans between 17 and 24 are ineligible to serve in the military—that is 24 million of the 34 million people of that age group--due to lack of education, obesity, and other physical problems, or criminal history.
So we were in better shape when we chain smoked had poorer medicine and nutrition?
I think back in the olden days the Army took them regardless......

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Yep. Back when Phys Ed was mandatory in schools and kids spent all their time playing outside...and before they became addicted to computers, game consoles, and cell phones.

Never saw the inside of the when I was kid until after dark when one of my parents had to yell for us to Vimeo in. Also no rubber mats under plsyground stuff, no helmets, no remote controls (of course only 4 channels, if you count PBS), no seat belts, no padded dashes, no collapsing steering wheel columns etc. How did civilization survive?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Never saw the inside of the house when I was kid until after dark when one of my parents had to yell for us to come in. Also no rubber mats under playground stuff, no helmets, no remote controls (of course only 4 channels, if you count PBS), no seat belts, no padded dashes, no collapsing steering wheel columns etc. How did civilization survive?

Damned auto correct!

Leap Frog

Freedom is not free! It is a constant vigil that must be maintained and fought for if necessary.
When, and if we don't punish those who break our laws, we will lose our freedoms.
Hopefully, that will never happen-- and won't if we stay vigilant like those who have fought and died for us.
God bless America, and let freedom ring for our children and grandchildren.