• The KillerFrogs

Please NCAA...you owe us one..or five...

hometown frog

OSU May have just played themselves intothr top 8 conversations. I don’t think they get it but they’ve at least put themselves into the committee room.

Pharm Frog

OSU May have just played themselves intothr top 8 conversations. I don’t think they get it but they’ve at least put themselves into the committee room.

There's no reason for them not to be a national seed. #7 RPI. 4th hardest schedule in NCAA. Big 12 champions in the second best RPI conference. The only reason they might not is because instead of doing what they should be doing and looking at all the teams in contention, the committee might decide to just compare them to Tech and Tech swept them.

Moose Stuff

Kinda disagree...I bet there will be at least 1 or 2 at large teams that will have resumes that won't be that much more impressive then ours.

And I so want some other team to get royally screwed at our expense.

There won’t be. 2 more bids got stolen today by Cincy and USM. Nobody with anything near our record and RPI is getting in.

AustinFrog

On the bright side CJS has never been to the Austin Coaches Event before, never been available. Its later this year than normal. Would be great to see him added.

MTfrog5

Long Beach State unfortunately didn’t help the RPI like they normally would. Seton Hall was top 80 when we scheduled. Both ended up being 200 plus. Beat Lamar, sweep WVU, win 2 of 3 to Pokes, and win just one against Baylor and we are in without needing to win the tourney. Can only blame ourselves for the pitching and defense being as bad as it was.

OmniscienceFrog

I'm curious about how the home/visitor selections are made after the first two days of the Big 12 Tourney. Is it done by coin flip or what? We played 5 games in the tournament and as far as I can remember we were the home team once and played Oklahoma St three times and were the visitors in every one of them. Perhaps they do it highest seed is home team, but that's a crock if that's how they do it.

flyfishingfrog

I'm curious about how the home/visitor selections are made after the first two days of the Big 12 Tourney. Is it done by coin flip or what? We played 5 games in the tournament and as far as I can remember we were the home team once and played Oklahoma St three times and were the visitors in every one of them. Perhaps they do it highest seed is home team, but that's a crock if that's how they do it.
Highest seed

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
...for all the screw job over the years.

This baseball team while ridiculously erratic is EASILY one of the best 64 in the country. We will play hard, be entertaining, bring lots of fans and start the best pitcher in the nation.

We are must see TV for tons of reasons and the ESPN crews love our program, know our program which makes for an easy broadcast.

Pretty please...let us in...

You're doing the talking the next time I ask for a raise.

Boomhauer

...for all the screw job over the years.

This baseball team while ridiculously erratic is EASILY one of the best 64 in the country. We will play hard, be entertaining, bring lots of fans and start the best pitcher in the nation.

We are must see TV for tons of reasons and the ESPN crews love our program, know our program which makes for an easy broadcast.

Pretty please...let us in...

POTY so far IMO