• The KillerFrogs

Please NCAA...you owe us one..or five...

Punter1

...for all the screw job over the years.

This baseball team while ridiculously erratic is EASILY one of the best 64 in the country. We will play hard, be entertaining, bring lots of fans and start the best pitcher in the nation.

We are must see TV for tons of reasons and the ESPN crews love our program, know our program which makes for an easy broadcast.

Pretty please...let us in...

Fort Frog

This baseball team while ridiculously erratic is EASILY one of the best 64 in the country. We will play hard, be entertaining, bring lots of fans and start the best pitcher in the nation.

We are must see TV for tons of reasons and the ESPN crews love our program, know our program which makes for an easy broadcast.

I agree we are owed, but I’m not holding my breath.

Paint It Purple

How many wins did previous TCU teams have to get in the tournament?

We are 32-26.

My guess is closer to 40 or over 40 wins.
OKSU has 2 more wins than TCU and yes 8-9 fewer loses; but point is total wins not that defining. Baylor W’s vs TCU about the same. But, but, but...RPI; yeah, yeah, yeah....I know. Spare me the lecture.

Punter1

Nice. Resorted to begging. This team had 6-8 more wins in them that they gifted to the opponent. Not for the NCAA to bail them out.

Darn. I beg the NCAA even when we clearly earn it. They have zero consistency in their selections and their choices often time are based upon $$$, the laundry and TV ratings.

I'm just hoping for once we are on the good side of bad decision....

Pharm Frog

Darn. I beg the NCAA even when we clearly earn it. They have zero consistency in their selections and their choices often time are based upon $$$, the laundry and TV ratings.

I'm just hoping for once we are on the good side of bad decision....

Well they are noted for bad decisions so there’s hope I guess

Pharm Frog

Just listened to CJS post-game presser. He lobbied pretty hard.

EDIT: Watch for FSU to see if they get in. Don’t deserve to but figure they’ll get in for the swan song. And you had another Wisconsin v Ohio State scenario play out.

LisaLT

I think they showed during the Big12 tournament they can beat the top teams in our league even with the ridiculously hard schedule and disadvantage of having to play more games with no or little rest. I think there is a good case to include them in the tournament.

Ron Swanson

We don’t need to be one of the top 64 teams though, we need to be one of the top 40 or so (when you factor in all the automatic bids that go to conference tourney winners who wouldn’t have gotten in otherwise),