• The KillerFrogs

Anyone have any positive news?

4 Oaks Frog

I walked half way across Johnson County looking for my dog, Huey Lewis....he was behind me.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]???

Pharm Frog

Just set a personal record with eight fried eggs without breaking a yolk. Previous high was five. The record is likely grease-aided as I was dropping them into a skillet with the grease from frying five pounds of bacon which provided delicious and effective cushioning.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The sun is out, and with the rain and fertilizer, all the grass growing in the hay field is almost audible. And tomorrow, 4 of those fat little calves are leaving home and going to the sale.

Wife complained that in 1 year of being a realtor she had 0 potential clients. She hasn’t done any advertising, promoting, or anything mind you.

As a man, I naturally fix things.

In 1 month, I’ve found 6 potential clients of which 5 are moving forward! $0 spent.

Problem solved! Now awaiting being in trouble for “making her work too hard”.

Nice. I'm a sales rep for a title company. Let me know if I can help at all.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Just set a personal record with eight fried eggs without breaking a yolk. Previous high was five. The record is likely grease-aided as I was dropping them into a skillet with the grease from frying five pounds of bacon which provided delicious and effective cushioning.
400 Watts...CLEAR!!

HFrog1999

I’m just going to assume the sale is a place where people buy happy and fat little calves to keep as pets they will keep and love forever.

giphy.gif