• The KillerFrogs

WV game is 11:00

MinFrog

I look forward to this game. TCU and WVU were both addons to the conference and had to prove we belonged. I think we have both done so.

TCU and WVU have had some classic fights on the gridiron, going back to the bluebonnet bowl, and I look forward to another tough punch you in the mouth slobberknocker this Saturday.

I hope we both escape injury free. WVU has lost 4 lbs already this year, and are forced to play a safety9not a big one either) at lb.
Are there teams that don’t play safeties at LBer? That is plan a, b, and c for us. If we have too many injuries, then we move our safeties back to play safety.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I like it, leaves more time after the game for drinking our sorrows away.

In all seriousness I think we give them a game for about 3 quarters, and depending on how well the offense moves the ball we might be able to make it exciting until the final whistle.

Bruce Berry

I look forward to this game. TCU and WVU were both addons to the conference and had to prove we belonged. I think we have both done so.

TCU and WVU have had some classic fights on the gridiron, going back to the bluebonnet bowl, and I look forward to another tough punch you in the mouth slobberknocker this Saturday.

I hope we both escape injury free. WVU has lost 4 lbs already this year, and are forced to play a safety9not a big one either) at lb.

THANK YOU FOR WINNING YESTERDAY.

Purple Hearted

Thanks for beating Texas yesterday. I hate when those are happy. They’re a truly insufferable fan base.

I fully expect y’all to kick our ass on Saturday. This is one of the worst teams TCU has ever fielded. We are terrible in every facet of the game and appear to be extremely poorly coached.

But I wouldn’t be shocked if we find some weird way to keep it close. I’ve seen weirder things happen.

I guess it's a perspective related to your age as this year's squad isn't even close to "one of the worst teams TCU has ever fielded". I'd take this year's team over any from 1973-1983. I'd take it over the 1986, 88, 89 92, 93 96, 97 and 2004 teams.

We're pretty young on offense, very banged up and have under performed, but the talent that is on this team is way beyond what we suited up and played with during the seasons that I mentioned. We're 4-5 with two of those losses being by a combined 4 points. Things aren't nearly as bad or as dire as several here believe.

Mean Purple

Folks, keep in mind how much better our new guys played on defense yesterday. Say all you want about the opponent, but they play smash mouth football and we held up. And our guys played more as a unit. Offense, gotta like how Reagor and Austin attack the ball. (There should have been some PI calls on the cats. We likely would have had 7 more points). And DA ran hard.

I'm ready to see them beat WVU.

Wexahu

I can't remember the last time I was this pessimistic going into a game. Maybe 2001 going into Lincoln.

I was pretty pessimistic going into the OU game. First game in a long long time where I didn’t think we had any chance to win. At least this sets up well psychologically for us with WVU coming off a huge win. OU had a week off after a loss. I think our chances are slim and none Saturday but at least we have that going for us.

Virginia Frog

I can't remember the last time I was this pessimistic going into a game. Maybe 2001 going into Lincoln.
I think the Mounties will be a little flat on Saturday after their heroic win at the Royal. The emotion just will NOT be there for beating up the Froggies.

By mid-3Q we'll fade and it's another L. Then I become a WVU fan for the rest of the season and hope they run the table - knocking the OU people down a notch or two.

And if the Longboys can win-out (ISU's could be the thorn in their side), OU doesn't make it to the JerryWorldB12Pageant on Dec 2. WVU vs UT - WVU wins the B12!

A 12-1 WVU may not make it "in" the playoff if Notre Dame keeps winning. FlaSt is the only hope to prevent that outcome.

But I'd sacrifice the whole scenario if the Purple can just pull it together for just one game. This is OUR SUPERBOWL for 2018 fellas...make it happen..Frogs W in Morgantown! (I can dream.)

tcumaniac

I guess it's a perspective related to your age as this year's squad isn't even close to "one of the worst teams TCU has ever fielded". I'd take this year's team over any from 1973-1983. I'd take it over the 1986, 88, 89 92, 93 96, 97 and 2004 teams.

We're pretty young on offense, very banged up and have under performed, but the talent that is on this team is way beyond what we suited up and played with during the seasons that I mentioned. We're 4-5 with two of those losses being by a combined 4 points. Things aren't nearly as bad or as dire as several here believe.
Sorry. Meant to say worst that GP has ever fielded, which I think is true.

Latest posts