• The KillerFrogs

Give Me 1 Player your Most Looking Forward to watching in the last 4..(Minus Collins)

Pharm Frog

Andrew David. Had a 54-yard punt against KU which is 17 yards over his season average. I think things are coming together for him. And, he has two first names.

LoneStarFrog

IMO I’m looking forward to seeing Raegor. He hasn’t had a decent deep catchable ball all year. With Collins throwing, looking forward to seeing more deep shots and his after burners.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
your.gif

I'm right there with ya, Westsider.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Noah Daniels on defense and Taye Barber on offense.

It seems like Daniels makes alot of plays on the ball when he's had the chance. He actually looks for the ball.

And Barber looks like he is going to be electric when he gets the ball in space.

LSU Game Attendee

We better enjoy Reag now because I don't see him playing all 4 at TCU. He could be a pretty high draft pick after next season. Dude is legit
I think he could be one of the best receivers in the country. But, he may hang around as very emotionally invested in TCU's success- he has frog roots in his family.

f_399

#7 wr, Stephens? Tall wr caught a long pass vs tech that we never saw again after.

We have players capable of doing that and we never see them again?

McFroggin

Young receivers for sure but I say give me more Demercado.

That would be a true shocker. No interest from D1 in hs. No interest from D1 in juco until our top RB recruit failed to qualify. He was basically pulled to provide depth. He has everything to prove.

Y’all have great nominees. Although it will be like pounding my junk with a carnival midway mallet, I’m going to continue to watch the middle of the offensive line in search of signs of improvement while praying that the problem is experience and not talent.