• The KillerFrogs

We REALLY need the bowl

Diehard

I know this won't be popular, but I think Docson and Boynkin WERE the offense that year. Men among boys....Been said before, but looks to be more true than ever. STUDS!!

BigPurple87

For those who aren’t excited about playing in the Fort Worth Bowl or Memphis bowl, don’t cheer for the game, but we REALLY need 15 more practices.

Redshirt rule will allow us to get a look at freshmen that haven’t played (how many is that?) and can only help the OL going forward.

We really don't. We should get this season over with asap. Practices wont improve it

GetToTheQB

hell no, talent matters and if this program has become the way some claim that starts with the recruits, not with the players, but the guy who runs the program

this is the kind of mentality that has us in the exact predicament we are in. Talent does matter, and Patterson needs to be able to keep up with the talent he gets in here. We have bigger bodies than ever and are 3-4. Here is the way I say it - Half of the fan base wants a Family friendly holistically inclusive saturday experience, from drinking at half time and leaving AGC for good, to gourmet fruit on a stick. The other half wants us to win games and prove that we can compete on a national level with elite recruits. This side worries about attendance and recruits decommitting, while the other is all good for a 9-3 trip to the alamo bowl every year and the same narrative about 2 and 3 star recruits that got us here. It is interesting for sure. Just where we are right now as a fan base IMO

Peacefrog

Degenerate
this is the kind of mentality that has us in the exact predicament we are in. Talent does matter, and Patterson needs to be able to keep up with the talent he gets in here. We have bigger bodies than ever and are 3-4. Here is the way I say it - Half of the fan base wants a Family friendly holistically inclusive saturday experience, from drinking at half time and leaving AGC for good, to gourmet fruit on a stick. The other half wants us to win games and prove that we can compete on a national level with elite recruits. This side worries about attendance and recruits decommitting, while the other is all good for a 9-3 trip to the alamo bowl every year and the same narrative about 2 and 3 star recruits that got us here. It is interesting for sure. Just where we are right now as a fan base IMO
Everyone wants the frogs to compete on a national level with elite recruits. Some of us are just rational in our expectations. Considering there is no team ever that is dominant every year it’s realistic to expect down years.

And, yes, even Alabama was not great not too many years ago. Right now they are on an unprecedented streak of success. That is not a realistic measuring stick.