• The KillerFrogs

Uniforms vs OSU

tcumaniac

These will be fine. I would have preferred White, Purple, White, or at least purple pants, but I mainly just have a lot of pent up energy and excitement for Saturday. This thread felt like a good place to irrationally let some of it out.

tcumaniac

On a more serious, less exaggerated note, I CANNOT wait to get rid of our camo uniforms once and for all. Fingers crossed that we go back to a normal purple pant/jersey next year when the uniform upgrade happens. I wonder if the tired camo look is the reason we avoided purple so much last season, and so far this season. Haven't worn a purple jersey since 2016.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I kinda sorta wish that they'd kept the uni choice under wraps until the players got into the locker room. Give them an extra jolt of excitement before kickoff...

dawg

Legit delimma here:

I have a new purple and a new white polo shirt. Also have a black one that the wife got me for last season. The black polo witnessed the Okie St victory last season (as well as the first OU loss).

Do I rock a new, untested polo in the team color? Or do I match the team’s jersey color with one that has known the thrill of victory as well as the agony of defeat?

#FirstWorldProblems

Evlo59

Legit delimma here:

I have a new purple and a new white polo shirt. Also have a black one that the wife got me for last season. The black polo witnessed the Okie St victory last season (as well as the first OU loss).

Do I rock a new, untested polo in the team color? Or do I match the team’s jersey color with one that has known the thrill of victory as well as the agony of defeat?

#FirstWorldProblems

Absolutely not. You can only wear untested gear in less than high leverage games. I used SMU and Southern to break in new gear

tcumaniac

Legit delimma here:

#FirstWorldProblems

Go purple. The only thing your black polo has proven is that it has lost its magic.

We're already at a disadvantage as it is. That stadium needs every ounce of purple we can get.

Latest posts