• The KillerFrogs

Gordon Gee

TCUdirtbag

I'm much more worried about Texas having a presence than I am about a man who made an offhanded comment seven years ago.

They have one vote, just like the other 9. Chair, vice chair, secretary/treasurer, non-officer does not matter. There is no reason to read anything into who is or isn't an officer or not one.

Y'all are putting way too much thought into who the officers of a 10-director/member corporation are. Everyone is in the small room. Actual influence is much more meaningful than titles.

If you need a Chair who would be good at, for instance, convincing a Nebraska, Colorado, or Arizona to leave their conference for the many benefits of the Big 12, you could do so much worse than Gee.

Frankly, that is one area where Bosch might be a tad behind versus other chancellors. He is super dedicated to TCU and Fort Worth but doesn't spend Gee level time being a University President/Celebrity/politician.

JogginFrog

He makes good popcorn.

Best.png

Personally as far as I'm concerned Gordon Gee can go to hell. Professionally as an advocate for the league I wish him success. He may be an SOB but so long as he is our SOB I'll put personal feelings aside

Dman890

Texas is the dictator we are all just squirrels trying to get nuts. They run this conference and everyone knows it.

They ran it when Deloss was AD. They don't know what the heck they are doing these days. Mike Perin doesn't know what's happening, they are pretty rudderless at this point.

However, that can change very quickly.