• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by WVU_19

1. W

Visitor Here

Another question for you guys.. have any of you used Uber on game day? Our plan is just to Uber around town.
  2. W

WVU Returned Nearly All of their Allotment

Just curious, what time are you flying to DFW Friday? We may be on the same flight!
  3. W

WVU Returned Nearly All of their Allotment

We will have a few fans there, I know the alumni chapter in the area is hosting a tailgate and going. I looked at tickets through the school, but they were $85. They are on Stubhub and other sites for half that. My ticket for this weekend (with a discount code) was 25 bucks. This is the one...
  4. W

Visitor Here

That is disgusting ...
  5. W

Visitor Here

Thanks for the invite, Sand Frog! I am not sure what our tailgate plans look like just yet, but I will certainly let you know!
  6. W

Visitor Here

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Will definitely check some of these out. BBQ is high on my list of things to try while there. We are staying in Ft. Worth and don't plan to go to Dallas at all, except for the airport, if that counts. PS- I think the Western Virginia thing is hilarious and...
  7. W

Visitor Here

Ha! I am actually a grad student at WVU, hence the 19. I graduated in May with my bachelors. Anyway, I would have totally brought some moonshine actually, but I don't think TSA would have been very happy with me haha. Next year if any of you guys come to Morgantown maybe you can try some.
  8. W

Visitor Here

Hey everyone, So, some friends and I just booked a last minute trip to TCU for this weekend. Really excited to visit a new Big 12 campus. Was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on some places to eat, things to see, etc? Any tailgating info we should know? We are flying in Friday...
  9. W

T-Shirt Giveaway: Gameday Edition

Roses are red Poems are lame Baylor University has yet to win a game