• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by traderfrog

1. T

Miami Herald: Hanna Cavinder returning to UM after one-year hiatus. Twin sister Haley might join her

Haley just posted on IG, they’re both going back to Miami :(
  2. T

Garrett Riley to Clemson

Don’t be surprised if Seth Littrell’s name comes up. Coached together with Sonny at Tech and AZ, and he’s already in DFW.
  3. T

The Game 4 Thread of Potential Elimination...

Idk why we’re benching Augie from giving up a hit and a fly ball. Putting in another new pitcher cold feels dangerous here
  4. T

Aggies knew they couldn’t win a series against us to they clearly paid off the umpires. This is insane.
  5. T

I’m still figuring out the hand gestures too. One they were scratching their heads as if they have head lice?
  6. T

Watch with the sound off. The chanting is pretty annoying. They’ve chanted Austin’s name 10,000 times already for some reason.
  7. T

2022 Recruiting Thread

Do we know anything about Hodges? All I can find is he’s a transfer from Navy where he played both football and lacrosse.
  8. T

Ewers visiting TCU tomorrow…

I think TCU should greet Quinn with the entire band and cheerleading squad when he arrives. Like full on marching band parade. And a list of potential endorsement deals that we are ready to fund.
  9. T

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Lol SMU said “nobody wants to live in Fort Worth” and then their coach moved across town :p
  10. T

Official Coaching Search Thread….

SMU’s offensive coordinator is Lincoln Riley’s brother for what it’s worth
  11. T

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

Serious question when is the last time we lost by this much? We lost by 46
  12. T

Thank the refs

How do we redirect OP to the #BAYLORTEARS thread ;)
  13. T

Scott Frost is an idiot

I’d take the cash and walk. I’d do a lot of things for $20 million
  14. T

Matt Campbell

Bless your heart. Every P5 coach has an agent. It’s most likely Jimmy Sexton and his team at CAA. I can guarantee you the coach making $4 million a year and getting interest from multiple college and NFL teams, most certainly has an agent.