• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Tommy Ladainian

1. Tommy Ladainian

RUN EMANI BAILEY!!!!!!

If our O-Line plays like they did against Michigan, Sonny could run for 100. I'm less concerned with who is running and more concerned with how many times we run the ball. No more 1st and 10 incompletions!
  2. Tommy Ladainian

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Can we stop wasting our time talking about GP right now? Let's spend our energy on Sonny, Garrett, Joe, Mark, Kaz, our players, and the incredible opportunity in front of us.
  3. Tommy Ladainian

FWST: Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

Can we stop wasting our time talking about GP right now? Let's spend our energy on Sonny, Garrett, Joe, Mark, Kaz, our players, and the incredible opportunity in front of us.
  4. Tommy Ladainian

We Broke Michigan

Those whiners would blame the refs.
  5. Tommy Ladainian

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

The fact that Sonny didn't have Bailey relieve Demercado at all in the Fiesta Bowl concerns me, while imagining the potential of a Demercado/Bailey combo in LA.
  6. Tommy Ladainian

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Gary walked out on these same young men, mid-season. Hard to forget that. He deserves lots of respect & credit for what he did for our program. We don't owe him anything. Both of these things can be true at the same time.
  7. Tommy Ladainian

Breakdown of our Natty roster by class and 2021 team

Agree completely here. Newton was targeted 0 times in a game where the opponent dropped 45. Absolute stud.
  8. Tommy Ladainian

Surprised me seeing this on paper. I had felt the same all year with the play of guys like Newton, Wiley, Perry, Hodges, Ali, etc. in big moments. Guess it ended up being the right mix. And the experience level with these upperclassmen - just a perfect storm.
  9. Tommy Ladainian

With the best Men's Basketball team in 24 years......

It shouldn't be this way, but it is - hard to give much energy to basketball when we are in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in football. There will be plenty of time to support those young men after January 9th. I'll certainly do my best to make up for lost time.
  10. Tommy Ladainian

I had a good feeling when UM broke that big run on the first play of the game.

I get sick enjoyment while re-watching the reactions on the Michigan sidelines after this play, knowing what was to come.
  11. Tommy Ladainian

No, believe these are normal redshirts. But TBH, I'm a bit unsure on the COVID rules. Used this as a reference point for that column: https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/tcu/91947
  12. Tommy Ladainian

McElroy asked Dykes: "In a game of that magnitude, do you feel as though you need to control your emotions more than you would in the regular season?" Dykes responded: "Yes, for sure. That's one thing we felt like coming into TCU, that the program needed - an emotional stability with the...
  13. Tommy Ladainian

Found it very interesting to look at our roster this way. I'll hold off on giving my takeaways in the spirit of discussion. (Apologies if I left any key contributors off the list. There were a few guys right on my 34-line and I wanted to keep offense and defense symmetrical.)