• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by tcuwags

1. tcuwags

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

We like Tortilandias on W. Berry Just west of Hemphill. TCU guy owns it. Good basic Tex-Mex.
  2. tcuwags

Heartland College Sports: Jamie Dixon Continues to Revamp Winning Culture at TCU

Give him a lifetime contract. Let’s go!!!
  3. tcuwags

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

I’ve watched that last scoring play over and over. There’s so much there. Moving the ball around the perimeter. No timeouts left. Tennyson moving people around. And then … the defender comes up to Miller just by a baby step, Miller recognizes it, and I swear Miller gives a little wave like “hey...
  4. tcuwags

OT: A Plea for Help from My Fellow Attorneys and Others

You’re welcome. And FYI. When you’re searching the database, Tarrant County and outer area is Region 11. Dallas area is Region 10. DM if I can help you in any way. I’ll keep my eyes open.
  5. tcuwags

OT: A Plea for Help from My Fellow Attorneys and Others

This is a pretty good resource below for openings in education around the state. When you go to the site, find Career Center at the very top. You can customize your search. Most districts start looking for 2024-25 around March although with the number of openings that may be moving to earlier...
  6. tcuwags

Did Ron Jiles ever get an NFL tryout/camp?

Don’t know who that picture is of #11, but I know for sure that it’s not PD Shabay.
  7. tcuwags

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Congratulations, Hayden!
  8. tcuwags

TCU Construction Updates

Thank you for the information. Interesting.
  9. tcuwags

Jimbo Out of There

10. tcuwags

FWST: Despite achieving a historic honor, TCU forward Emanuel Miller is still hungry for more

It was great to see him in the front row court side last night supporting the volleyball team.
  11. tcuwags

CLINT: TCU fans during the Iron Skillet game

More Jimmy Stewart when describing EB, please.
  12. tcuwags

Fire Kendal Briles

Probably time to put away the “R word”.