• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by sw2615

1. S

First time at TCU

Just wanted to thank you all for all the suggestions. I had a great time in Fort Worth. Don't think it would happen anytime soon, but I would love a home and home between Clemson and TCU. Good luck the rest of the season!
  2. S

First time at TCU

I guess I'll be doing a lot of eating while there, which isn't a bad thing at all. Also planning to tour the Cowboys stadium. How's that?
  3. S

First time at TCU

Definitely a TCU fan Saturday. I'm a Clemson grad, so theres already a dislike for OU. They did plenty of trash talking before the bowl games in 14 and 15. Didnt really do much once the games started, though..
  4. S

First time at TCU

Planning to get to the Stockyards Saturday night for the rodeo. Never been to one. Coming by the tailgate would be great. Just let me know what to bring! drinks of choice?
  5. S

First time at TCU

Seems like Dutch's and Old South are a must. Thank you for all the suggestions. Should be a great time
  6. S

First time at TCU

Hi all, First time in the Fort Worth area, so figured I'd head to the game this weekend. I was hoping I could get some suggestions on things to do, places to go before/after the game, etc... Are there any traditions to know about? Any suggestions and info is appreciated. Thanks!