• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by NYC Horned Frog

1. NYC Horned Frog

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

We're currently leading the conference and can win it depending on what happens next weekend, right? Got to be proud of our frogs right now
  2. NYC Horned Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at Baylor Baseball Preview

Hahaha I can’t believe we won that. We played pretty uninspired most of that game.
  3. NYC Horned Frog

TCU vs Seton Hall Game Thread

Avery asking if this is a home game because TCU fans so loud
  4. NYC Horned Frog

Two free tickets for tonight's game against ISU.

In the same boat. Have 2 tickets for game tonight. Free to a Horned Frog. DM if interested.
  5. NYC Horned Frog

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

Twice during the football season, I was able to just screenshot my mobile tickets/QR and text it to frogs who needed my other tickets on game day. Even right up to game time. Anything to pack the house.
  6. NYC Horned Frog

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

https://www.tcu.edu/news/2022/white-coats-purple-pride-medical-school-is-now-tcu-school-of-medicine.php Granted, I don’t know much about the goings on in our Medical/Pre-Med programs but I like it!
  7. NYC Horned Frog

Lincoln Riley's younger brother...

I learned this from Astronomy with Dr. Ingram my freshmen year of TCU. Thank you, TCU education!
  8. NYC Horned Frog

Gary

Gary is the GOAT! GMFP! Thank you so much for everything you did for my alma mater, sir!
  9. NYC Horned Frog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

https://www.barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/11/15/espn-pac-12-low-budget/ ESPN really just giving zero about the PAC-12 these days.
  10. NYC Horned Frog

Week 11 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

I still don’t understand how any Dad would let his daughter go to that cesspool
  11. NYC Horned Frog

my fave gary wins: down memory lane

No list is complete without a mention of the hilarity of the 2018 Cheez It Bowl
  12. NYC Horned Frog

KillerFrogs' HUGE Announcement!!!

Great! First thing I noticed is I can use the standard back and forth browser page controls on my iPhone. For some reason, after the SI integration, I had to keep using links to navigate. I’m not a tech person..
  13. NYC Horned Frog

Gameday Thread: The Iron Skillet, Episode 100

Right this scheissing [ #2020 ], Gary. It was great hearing about players being at Poop Deck and Lot 12 last night.