• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by masterfrog

1. M

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

Can you imagine what we could have had with Jaedon LeDee? He was on the roster and now he is an All American at San Diego State.
  2. M

Kansas was a better team than TCU baseball, Oklahoma is a better team than

Realistically, what is the worst that the conference record could be for us to still get an NCAA bid?
  3. M

GoFrogs: OSU at TCU WBB Preview

That is a bad loss regardless of who was out.
  4. M

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

I didn't like the flagrant foul call, but since he started dribbling, I don't think it was a travel.
  5. M

It's Official, Avalos Named Defensive Coordinator

Since Boise State fired him and he had money left on his contract, I was hoping TCU would get him at a bargain price and let Boise pay the difference.
  6. M

PGA Tour agrees to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV Golf

I think Monahan already announced his resignation. As I recall from watching the PGA tournament in Minnesota last year, he went on tv and said that as long as he was commissioner, no player that took LIV money would ever play on the PGA Tour again.
  7. M

OT: Luke Wilson a TCU alum?

The Professor from Gilligan's Island for me.
  8. M

Thank you Mike Miles

I may be a little older, but only the back to back conference champions in 86 and 87 was better for me.
  9. M

Reagan Pebley

If you don't win any conference games, there is no decision to make.
  10. M

My play of the game, what’s yours

Q's long touchdown to go back up 10 is my number one, but the open field, immediate tackle on the last punt felt bigger. He hit him so quickly and without it, the Wolverines might have started that last drive at their 40 or better.
  11. M

Conspiracy Theory

I don't buy it. No money is on the line because the contracts have already been signed for this playoff. Everybody will make the same amount no matter which four teams are in the playoff.
  12. M

RELAAAXXX

It didn't help the Big 12 get in the playoff this year, but it did help them get two teams into the six bowl games that matter.
  13. M

Scott Frost Fired!

Trev Alberts said that the reason they didn't wait is because they didn't want to give up on this season. Obviously Frost wasn't getting through to the players and a new messenger was needed. They think that Mickey Joseph can get them turned around enough to make a bowl game this year. If...
  14. M

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

If he wins the next six, nobody will be talking about him being overpaid or being fired.