• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Longhorn from Aledo

1. L

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

TCU, Tech, Ok State, K State, and Baylor are better than Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue, Rutgers, Maryland, Northwestern, Nebraska, etc... The idea of a 48 team east coast league is a deal breaker for me. I hate the NFL. I REALLY HATE JERRY JONES. THAT MOTHER scheissER RUINED THE COWBOYS...
  2. L

Texas Game Time

I don't understand the negativity in here. Murphy gonna spot y'all 4 ints. It will be a good game. Buckle up.
  3. L

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

College sports are about having the best talent at every position who are 'older' and have a better understanding of the game (higher football IQ). It's a delicate balance between age and talent because playing uber-talented guys at a young age can turn into a bunch of losses. IMO, that's where...
  4. L

TCU vs the Lubbock Meat Judging Champs prediction thread

Looking for 4 tickets next week under $50.
  5. L

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

Ya, Sonny had all off season to read the paper. He's grown soft just like Sark after beating Bama. These guys make too much money, imo. They should always be on the hot seat.
  6. L

FWST: TCU football coach Sonny Dykes said it: ‘I don’t know how good we were last year’

I like it when Sonny yells at the refs. Just like Tom Cruise running in a movie, they're guaranteed to happen at least once.
  7. L

That was the most uninspired, unenthusiastic, listless effort I've seen since

Looking for tickets on Nov. 11. Asking for a friend. ;)
  8. L

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

Observation ~ GP's guys are mostly gone and the new guys don't know how to play.